Disillusioned dot-commie who moved to the Bay Area during the '98 gold rush, now simply a struggling network monkey in Missouri.
- user since
- Mon Mar 26 2001 at 03:52:49 (16.7 years ago )
- last seen
- Sun May 5 2002 at 01:20:14 (15.6 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 41 - View RabidMonkey's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 1 (Novice) / 655
- mission drive within everything
- To eventually node my entire psyche, uploading myself into the database to shack up with EDB.
- IP networking,OSPF, BGP, GSRs, and TLAs
- Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second time you make it.
- most recent writeup
- Raising a Glass to the Fallen: An Impromptu Bay Area Noder Gathering
- Send private message to RabidMonkey