Since these songs are almost always mentioned in pairs, it wasn't hard to compile them all into a complete account of the singles and B-sides cut during this band's meteoric ascent to fame (and descent to the dandilion patch). Thus, the relocated discography:
- "Demon Drooler of the Sewer" single released with "Leper Lover" as B-side - peaked at Number 1,012 on the top 100
- Pimples from Hell EP: "Pimples from Heck" and "Clearisil Messiah"
- "Skateboarding to Satan" / "Guillotine Your Parents" B-side
- "Let's Run Over Lionel Ritchie With A Tank" with "Let's Guillotine Grandpa (and Dunk Grandma in the Soup)" as a B-side
- "Rudolph the Red Nosed Headbanger" / "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus so I Blew Him Away" 7-inch Christmas 1986 single
- "Heck's Bells" / "Love Rhino"
- "Hari Kari for Barry" / "Pimples from Heck" (bootleg, live, Dr. Scholl's Odor Eaters World Tour, April 10th, 1987, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 49th Annual Moose Lodge Banquet in the Hiawatha Room at Motel 6.)
- "Deathtöngue (The Devil Rises Tonight)" / "Skateboarding to Satan"
- "U Stink But I ♥ U" / "I'm a Boinger" (Billy and the Boingers bootleg)