I got a ticket!!!!

But then again I keep thinking in the back of my mind this is why I haven't been driving a car for months (well not unless designated driver) because of tickets!


Guess what the ticket was from driving?!


A riding lawn mower!!!


Note: I live in the country - we don't have a police department, I don't think we have a fire department and barely anyone uses their cars it's all recreational vehicles or horses literally EVERYWHERE.

The deputy-sherriff thought it would be funny to give me some tickets when everyone in the town freaking runs around in golf carts, four wheelers, bigger tractor or what not on the road - of course all of which are also ILLEGAL. First I got a ticket for having the tractor on the berm/grass side of the road with out a license plate, then I got one for arguing with the guy that it's not justice that a kid (under 14) just rode past us on a four wheeler heading towards town and I got the damn ticket! I was livid...my parting words were.


I don't know who you think you are pal - but you'll remember me as the biggest thorn in your side in your entire life!

He threatened to arrest me - I just rode off waving my hand yelling fuck you dude.


For those of you who don't know me - I'm a very quiet, kind hearted animal loving person - I wouldn't hurt the annoying fly in the house I would find a way to put him outside even if it meant chasing him all day. I am not this way - only towards people in the town who think they're the shit. I just moved here and all we've gotten since has been hassles when millions of others who've lived here for years (ex. putting a sign in our front yard no one else is zoned for one but us on the street now and there's at least 10 other business signs around!)

deep breath Now I feel better for ranting - court is in a week, this will be interesting I'm going to drag out and air out the entire citys laundry!