Born in the middle of Iowa, raised in Northern Michigan, currently living in the most desolate location in the state of Connecticut. I'm a mechanical engineering major at UConn. Mark is my best friend and boyfriend.
I like engineering. The math can suck sometimes, especially if it has no application to what I want to do. Computers are fun, but if I were a CS major, I'd hate it. Music is cool...I like Phish and Max Creek. I'm teaching myself to play guitar, with a bit of help from my Mark. =) I used to row, and quite well...we'll just say I got hurt one too many times.
- user since
- Thu Mar 9 2000 at 03:52:15 (17.7 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Aug 15 2001 at 19:03:45 (16.3 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 7 - View KatieBug's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 69
- mission drive within everything
- Be young and have fun while I still can
- University of Connecticut
- "A sucking chest wound is Nature's way of telling you to slow down."
- most recent writeup
- Eugene Fluckey
- Send private message to KatieBug