I'm typing naked because She was here again last night. In fact, She's still here. She's sleeping on my bed right now, just as naked as I am. I've been teaching Her Tantra. She's been responding really well. The other day, she had her first internal orgasm ever. I really like Her, and what's worse is that I like Her more the more time I spend with Her. The only problem is that She's pretty much only interested in sex and friendship.

I left my last relationship because that's all it was. Sex and casual friendship. It was great for a while, but I needed something more. That's why I started persuing Her. Goddammit. Last night She came to see me when a friend of mine was here. She stayed just long enough for small talk and then left, I suppose because She knew She wasn't going to be getting any booty. She came back down later. We fooled around for a while, and then we fell asleep. We woke up, fooled around some more, and now I'm typing and She's back asleep.

I'm trying to help her unlock some repressed memories through her sacred spot. That is probably one of the most intimate things you can do with someone; I daresay maybe even more intimate than most types of sex. Why is She letting me get this close to her if all She wants is to be friends? Goddammit.