A useful strategy:
- Pick two words which you think may produce few Google results and search for them.
- Examine the summaries of the webpages Google has found for you for any words you would not usually associate with either of your initial search terms.
- Replace one of your search terms with any such words.
- Repeat the process if necessary
- Initial search: Volcanology Bagpipe
- One of the summaries contains the very odd word "toadpipe".
- New search: Volcanology Toadpipe
- It's a Googlewhack!
Tip: Try using one common and one stupid/esoteric
word in your initial search to get the highest scores possible.