user since
Tue Jun 6 2000 at 02:15:17 (23.9 years ago )
last seen
Tue Feb 19 2002 at 20:49:22 (22.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
3 - View IceHeart's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 19
mission drive within everything
Retire so I can stand still, for just a moment.
specialties
Pretty Perl Code
school/company
Simple.com
motto
Gimme a week and I'll have it bug free.
most recent writeup
To understand, predict, and control human behavior
Send private message to IceHeart

age : 23
height : 6'5"
weight : 175lbs
hair : naturally red, currently blue
eyes : grey

There, now that that's out of the way we can get to the meat of the issue shall we? If you're reading this, you seem to have some vague interest in what makes me up as a human being. if that's not true, then you can always wander off and find something interesting to do. Personally I'm currently prepping my pet theory for broadband disclosure.

I'm titling my piece Pop Culture and God and I'm kinda interested in what people have to say about what I dumped up so far.

I write DHTML and PERL code for a living. I enjoy being a techie a lot. I actually get a kick out of elegant code.

In my spare time I'm taking up fencing and doing some courses by distance education. In the fal I'm hoping to get "an intruduction to biblical Hebrew" and "Christian sexual ethics".

I'm very interested in the psychology of faith.

I'm also into body modification (I have 2 tattoos and 9 assorted piercings the locations of which we won't get into)