George Harold Harrison was born on February 25, 1943 in Liverpool, Merseyside, England. His parents were Louise Harrison, a housewife, and Harold, a bus driver.

When he was 16, George joined Paul McCartney, John Lennon , and Pete Best(who was later replaced by Ringo Starr, the Beatles. Harrison, in my opinion was the most talented Beatle, Writing songs like "Something", "Old Brown Shoe", "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", and "I Need You"

George married model Pattie Boyd in 1966 An extra in the movie A Hard Day's Night, her only line was "Prisoners!?" She later left him for his friend, Eric Clapton. note: she was the inspiration for the Clapton song "Layla", if you already DID NOT KNOW....thank you mom...

After the Beatles broke up, Harrison released All Things Must Pass, his first solo album, which contained classic songs like "All Things Must Pass", "My Sweet Lord", "[I'd Have You Anytime", "Let it Down", and "Wah-Wah" (a "piss off!" song to John and Paul). The Album was re-released in 2000 as a double-CD, with additional tracks and never-heard songs.

George joined Bob Dylan, Tom Petty and others to form the Travelling Wilburys in 1988. They have since released 2 sucsessful albums.

George re-married in 1978, to Olivia Harrison. They have one son, Dhani, born on August 1, 1978. He attends Brown University in Rhode Island. is mine. mine mine mine. you can't have him!

George underwent surgery to remove a cancerous growth from one of his lungs in May 2001. He assured his fans later in the summer after completing a course of radiotherapy treatments that he is feeling fine.