user since
Tue Nov 26 2002 at 21:17:58 (21.4 years ago )
last seen
Sun Oct 5 2008 at 05:38:32 (15.5 years ago )
number of write-ups
23 - View Exarch's writeups (feed)
level / experience
2 (Acolyte) / 314
specialties
Star Wars, Warhammer 40k
school/company
Georgia Power
most recent writeup
September 2, 2003
Send private message to Exarch

Exarch is an electrical engineer working for Georgia Power as a test engineer in Network Underground in Atlanta, GA. He lives with his wife and a bearded dragon. He enjoys City of Heroes, some anime, Playstation 2 and WARMACHINE, though he has lately been too lazy to paint many miniatures. He married his Asian girlfriend on June 12, 2004. His favorite movies are Star Wars, Princess Mononoke, and The Matrix. He likes to make TiVo record Stargate SG-1, Inuyasha, Battlestar Gallactiga, Robot Chicken, Justice League and Lost.

He grew up in Mobile, Alabama. At the age of 18, he moved out on his own to Tuscaloosa, Alabama to attend the Unveristy of Alabama for both his undergraduate (BS Electrical Engineering with Minor through the Computer Based Honor's Program) and graduate (MBA) degrees. He specialized in production operations management in the MBA curriculum. He has interned at Alabama Power (Tuscaloosa), Alagasco (Birmingham) and Sparta (Huntsville). His first permament position was the head of the electrical department of the Demopolis, AL plant of Cemex. He moved to Atlanta to be with his wife.