I had a pretty great weekend. It started on Thursday because we had school off Thursday and Friday for a teachers-in-service, whatever that means. Maybe somebody here knows, I mean there has to be at least one noder here who is a teacher. Anyway, due to the fact that I had four days off school I was able to do some very prolific noding, and get a jump on the IRON NODER CHALLENGE. Which I am very proud of. If I continue noding at a rate of one node per day, and say maybe five get scrapped, I am still head and shoulders above my goal of thirty nodes in thirty days. I was pretty happy this weekend, because we picked up my older brother from college on Friday, and we're taking him home tonight. On Saturday, his D&D friends came over, and they started playing at around seven. I hung around and watched while I finished reading "A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" which made my head explode a couple of times. I started on "Restaurant At The End OF The Universe" last night, and got through the first chapter before falling asleep at 2 AM. Needless to say (save for anybody on the Uberman sleep schedule) I was very tired today, and woke up at around noon. Today I helped Dad with some work around the yard, and played Super Mario Galaxy for most of the day. at four PM I realised I hadn't noded yet today, do I hopped on the computer searched around for inspiration for a node, then got lazy and resigned myself to using up a Daylog today.