Sorry to burst your bubble, lordaych, but you've got several of your facts wrong. You start off on what sounds like the right track (although I Am Not A Physicist) -- the micro-hole would most likely be pulled in by the Earth's gravity and eventually engulf the entire Earth (since it wouldn't reach escape velocity, it would gradually scoop up matter as it fell through the Earth repeatedly). However, the addition of all the Earth's matter would merely expand the event horizon to about 10^-2 meters (thanks Xpander!), and the resulting black hole would still occupy the Earth's existing orbit and exert the same gravitational attraction. A black hole isn't some sort of magical vacuum cleaner. The hole would orbit the Sun harmlessly, accreting the occasional passing asteroid, until the Sun reached its Red Giant stage. At that point the hole might have a chance to begin slurping off the outer layers of the Sun's atmosphere in the few million years before the Sun's dying gasp would expel its atmosphere and leave behind a White Dwarf. At that point, you would have an Earth-sized white dwarf, circled by a black hole perhaps 10^-1 to 10^0 meters across after gorging itself on stellar gas. The latter would quietly orbit around the former until the end of the Stellar Era.

There's also a problem with your idea of black holes pooling together and reversing the Big Bang. Everybody knows that neither matter nor energy can travel faster than the speed of light; however, one of the trickier concepts of General Relativity is that space can. In fact, a lot of astronomers seem to think that beyond our little 15 billion LY pocket of space, there are other little pockets of space, speeding away from each other at faster than the speed of light. It is thus impossible for matter to travel between the pockets, unless the rate of expansion slows down. But guess what? The expansion of the universe is speeding up. (This made major news last week; the article on Slashdot has quite a few links: <http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/04/04/1327235&mode=nested>) If this turns out to be correct, The Heat Death of the Universe will inevitably be the outcome several trillion years down the road.

Ah well. There's always the Many Worlds interpretation of QM if you need some sort of warm fuzzy feeling that the Universe goes on.


Addendum 04/11: Some great followups by pjd and Xpander. I've corrected my numbers (my old figures were off about 10^3 too large), and it's fascinating (but not unexpected) to find out that Hawking Radiation evaporation can be calculated so precisely.