Well, I'm a newbie.
For the past three and a half months, I've had really bad writer's block. My homework can barely even get through. Not good. Hopefully, I shal be able to rid myself of this curse within the month, and more writeups shal ensure.
If you have any suggestions on getting around writer's block, PLEASE /msg me. Thanks!
Gods take note: I'm a slippery little hampster, rather new at this whole thing. If I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me. Thanks.
Oh, and don't pay any attention to the bookmarks below. I just use them to get back to things, and other place. Or something. Right.
Except for the one about dannye. Everyone should read his home node.
- user since
- Fri Sep 21 2001 at 23:26:23 (16 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu Apr 21 2005 at 04:26:41 (12.4 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 2 - View BattleHampster's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 5
- mission drive within everything
- To be a good little noder, to avoid rousing the anger of the gods, to please all the editors I can, and to be aound only when the EDB is full
- Pen and Paper, Dice/diceless RPGs, Writing stories, short and long
- The only day I have truly lost, is one in which I have not laughed
- most recent writeup
- Dragon Magazine
- Send private message to BattleHampster