user since
Fri Mar 9 2001 at 14:03:34 (23.1 years ago )
last seen
Thu Feb 24 2005 at 15:17:36 (19.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
81 - View HamsterMan's writeups (feed)
level / experience
7 (Chronicler) / 3265
school/company
Imperial College, London
motto
Nosce Te Ipsum
most recent writeup
Hermann von Helmholtz
Send private message to HamsterMan

Dear E2,

You may have noticed that I haven't been around much lately. You probably feel like we don't talk any more, and we don't have much in common. I'm worried that may be the case. Since I've been at university I've met new people and found new ways of fulfilling my needs for addictive web-time; in short, I've changed.

It's not you, it's me.

So, yes, I am leaving, but I don't want to hurt you. I really hope we can still be friends. If you'd like to talk to me, email me at alex.trenchard@gmail.com or alexander.trenchard@imperial.ac.uk, and I promise I'll try to make time for you. But, well, you know how it is. Busy life.

Goodbye, E2. We had some fun times, and it's a shame it had to end. I hope you find someone else who can write better than I can, who will contribute more witty remarks to the catbox, and who generally be much better for you.

All the best, and take care.

Alex (HamsterMan)

ps. The old homenode had a note on it, saying "Pete owes me a pint, and this is going to sit here until he pays up." It'll still stay here until he does.