This recipe scales depending upon number of people served.
- Saute some diced onions and green peppers in a frying pan with some butter.
- Cut ham into 1 cm cubes and add to pan.
- In a seperate bowl add the desired number of eggs. Beat the eggs with a whisk or fork.
- Take slice(s) of american cheese in a ratio 1 slice:2 eggs. Fold cheese into 1/8ths by folding slice 3 times. Add strips of cheese to eggs and mix. Add pepper as desired.
- Pour eggs and cheese into frying pan and mix with the onions, peppers, and ham. As eggs cook, continuously flip and mix with a spatula to scramble the eggs. The eggs are done when they become dry and cooked throughout.