are required to wash before salat
or performing of prayer if they are not clean, the process of Wadoh is as follows:
1. Start washing your right hand and left hand 3 times on each hand.
2. Start washing your right arm and left arm 3 times each on each arm.
3. Make your hands hold water and place the water in your mouth, perform madhmadah: using cheek muscles to let the water pass through out the mouth and between the teeth. Repeat 3 times.
4. Make your hands hold water and palce the water under the nosterles and gently inhale to let the water clean the nose. Repeat 3 times.
5. Wash face 3 times using hands holding water.
6. Using wet hands, sweep through hair 1 time, hair doesnt need to be wet. just swept through
7. Wash ears.
8. Sweep right feet and then left feet 3 times.