Have you heard that angry-sounding strumming in flamenco guitar music? That's called rasgueado, I love it.

This sound is obtained by curling the fingers of the right hand up into your palm, and then raking them across the strings, usually done in the order c a m i

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.