Here are text-based (phone folding) instructions for an origami shirt. This model is not stricly origami because it works best with an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. It was orignially written up by Mark Gilcrist.
- Find the center of a 8.5"x11" sheet of paper and fold each long side to the middle.
- Fold back 1" off the top of the paper. Crease to the back side.
- Bring top corners together to the middle of paper, meeting about 3/4" from top edge. (This makes the shirt collar)
- Bring bottom edge of paper up to fit snuggly under collar at the top. Crease the fold.
- Re-open the flap just folded. Fold open flaps made from middle crease to lower corners. (These flaps become the sleeves)
- Leaving new flaps open, refold lower edge to attach under collar. Sleeves are now present.
- Add stamped patterns to shirt and maybe buttons or a tie.