The group of 17 keys on the right side of most keyboards. Using the numlock key you can toggle the function of these keys between being used for entering numbers, to being used like the cursor keys, pageup, pagedown, home, end and so on.

Some people think these keys are a waste of space, but I like them, because I can type numbers in much faster using the keypad.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.