UK slang term: Amazed. Astonished. Flabbergasted. So completely and totally surprised it feels like - well, like someone smacked you in the gob, probably with a boxing glove, attached to a fist the size of your head.
Analogous to bowled over and knocked sideways.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.