From http://www.framfab.com
Framfab is a global company
We were founded in Sweden, but we´re not Swedish. We are a global company building global solutions for the global network economy.

We're building a new model.
There is no model for our kind of business. Or for our kind of company. We have to set our own standards. Make our own rules. And design our own success.

Our Vision
To be the fastest and most innovative Internet consultancy in the world.

We are the architects of a new era.
In the course of our everyday work, we draw the blueprints for the network society and lay the foundation for tomorrow's economies.

Our Mission
To discover and develop the ideas that will drive the digital economy.
Ideas transform today's opportunities into tomorrow's realities. That's why we're building a paradise for the great idea! An environment that encourages creativity to flourish and gives Framfabers the support they need to develop their ideas and bring them to the world.
Our Business Concept To create new business through strategic consulting and digital services.
Our Market Position To balance visionary thinking with sound business practices.


We compete with these companies: Icon Medialab, Razorfish, USWEB

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.