Rather than having conventional keys, a console keyboard has a one flat piece of plastic with sensors under it and letters labeled on top, the idea being that you push on the surface rather than pushing in a key. They are very annoying and almost impossible to type on, but at least you can't spill Coke in them.

I call the individual spots for keys blisters.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.