A lame ass attempt by the fucking movie industry to basically steal the hard earned money of nostalgic baby boomers by producing an unfunny piece of shit based on the Flintstones, a cartoon classic.
I'm NOT going to go see this, because we all know it's going to suck ass.
I'd just like to give a shout-out of FUCK YOU to:
- Universal Pictures for distributing it
- Brian Levant for directing
- Harry Elfont, Deborah Kaplan, Jim Cash, & Jack Epps Jr. for writing this drivel
- Mark Addy, Stephen Baldwin, Jane Krakowski, Kristen Johnston, Joan Collins, Alan Cumming, and Harvey Korman for starring in it (you money-driven WHORES)
- Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Bart Brown, Bruce Cohen, Dennis E. Jones, and most of all Steven Spielberg for producing it
I hope you all burn in hell for making such a travesty of the same media that produced greats like Citizen Kane.