A martial arts instructor that developed and popularized the kubotan and was instrumental in the adoption of PR-24 batons by policemen in the United States. He still teaches and holds an annual tournament in the Glendale, California area.
He has a background in kendo, akido, karate, iaido, and judo. His style is called Gosoku Ryu, which means hard and fast. He and his students live up to this standard. They have a reputation for being quite aggresive.
- Fighting Karate
- Kubotan Keychain
- Fighting Karate Gosoku Ryu Hard Fast Style
- Weapons Kumite: Fighting With Traditional Weapons
- Realistic Defensive Tactics
- Ninja Shurkien Manual
- T-Hold Kubotan
- Action Kubotan Keychain an Aid in Self Defense
- Official Kubotan Techniques
- Baton Techniques and Training
He is a powerful advocate of traditional japanese weapon training. In his younger years, he would do a highly impressive demonstration in which he would evade the swings of a razor sharp sword.