Transforms from plane to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: SLUGSLINGER

FUNCTION: AIR DEFENSE
"The only way to survive a duel with me is to not show up."

A brawling, swaggering braggart, claims he'll challenge anyone to a duel, but prefers sneaking up and shooting enemies in the back. When his ammunition runs out, so does his courage. Paired with Caliburst, one-time Nebulan leading actor who only does this for the money. As an automatic machine gun, Caliburst can shoot armor-piercing shells at 1200 rounds per minute. In jet mode, maximum speed: 2400 mph.

  • Strength: 6
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 8
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 3
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


The persistence by the tech spec writers to imbue the Targetmaster and Headmaster Nebulans with personalities is admirable in a way, but sometimes they go too far. A leading actor? And since when was there any money in helping the Decepticons get their butts kicked on a weekly basis? The "Rebirth" episode gave all the Nebulans the job of either freedom fighter (for the ones helping the Autobots) or consultant to the evil overlord Zarak (for the Decepticon allies), and I think it was the right idea.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.