There is a signifacant amount of Americans (im not sure about Canada) that make their living through migratory employment such as tree planting or fruit picking. Obviously these families have children and they require a special type of education which is classified as Migrant Education. This support system consits as much as full correspondents courses as it does as helpful advice and standards testing for these families. That is all i know.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.