Mac"ule (?), n. [F. macule. See Macula.]


A spot.


2. Print.

A blur, or an appearance of a double impression, as when the paper slips a little; a mackle.


© Webster 1913.

Mac"ule, v. t. [Cf. F. maculer. See Maculate,v.]

To blur; especially Print., to blur or double an impression from type. See Mackle.


© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.