I spent the late 80s and early 90s on the streets of inner Cleveland, and even wound up serving several months in prison for attempted armed robbery in 1992. After cleaning myself up, I went back to tech school, learned computer programming, and I've had a steady job ever since.
- user since
- Fri Dec 14 2001 at 16:40:55 (19.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Sep 8 2003 at 16:38:34 (18.1 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 5 - View laetus's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 23
- mission drive within everything
- warp 6 by next friday.
- Crime and punishment, COBOL
- Blue-box consulting, Dayton, OH
- Rules were made so we could laugh at the people who blindly follow them.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to laetus
Born Jan 3, 1971, in Erie, PA. I never knew my father. My mom died when I was 7. I bounced around between aunts, uncles, and grandparents until I ran away from home at age 15.