, a government youth volunteer
program in Canada
, has seven big rules of conduct (they call them "Norms of Behaviour") for its participants.
1. No illegal drugs
2. No exclusive relationships, couple relationships, or sex
with other participants.
3. Men and women sleep in separate rooms.
4. You must obey the liquor
laws of the province
5. No "immoderate consumption" of alcohol
or other drugs.
6. You must do a fair share of the workload and participate in all group activities.
7. No actions demonstrating a lack of "public-spiritedness" and respect. (Can you tell the rules were translated
oops, actually there are eight, despite the literature and group leaders referring to them as the seven big rules:
8. No Hitchhiking