Noted author and motivational speaker. He has authored over twenty books and speaks to 250,000 people annually on the topic of leadership.

He grew up in Circleville, Ohio and earned his Bachelor's degree from Circleville Bible College. Shortly after completing his education, he married his wife, Margaret Maxwell. Today, he and Margaret live in Atlanta, Georgia.

John Maxwell began his career in leadership training in 1976, at the age of 29. He felt that God was calling him to teach leadership, and as a result, started both the INJOY Group and EQUIP. Today, his efforts have impacted millions across the globe. Several of his client companies include those on the Fortune 500 list.

Below is a listing of some of the books that John Maxwell has authored. hard linked titles are to the nodes containing my personal review of the book.

  • 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
  • 21 Indispensable Qualities of A Leader
  • 21 Most Powerful Minutes in A Leader's Day
  • 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork
  • 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player
  • Failing Forward
  • Be A People Person
  • Becoming A Person of Influence (co-authored with Jim Dornan)
  • The Winning Attitude
  • Developing the Leader Within You
  • Developing the Leaders Around You
  • Be All You Can Be
  • Think On These Things, Meditations for Leaders
  • The Right to Lead
  • Partners in Prayer
  • The Success Journey
  • Success...One Day At A Time
  • The Power of Partnership
  • Breakthrough Parenting
  • Your Road Map for Success
  • Thinking For A Change(scheduled for 2003)
The following list of books are written by John Maxwell that contain a selection of quotes pertaining to a certain aspect of leadership.
  • Leadership 101
  • You Can't Be A Smart Cookie With A Crummy Attitude
  • People Power
  • The Power of Influence

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.