Furman makes the voltage regulator rack units that you will find in nearly every sound rack. The basic model has a pair of slide out lights which illuminate your rack. Better models also include a line-voltage LED, they have a shitload of plugs in the back for hooking up your gear. Also the last name of a friend of mine

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.