1989 release by the SanFran hair/thrash metal band Exodus. Comparable to Motorhead (which I loathe - go figure).
- The Last Act of Defiance - music for a prison riot.
- Fabulous Disaster - war angst
- The Toxic Waltz - Could have been in waltz time, but no.
- Low Rider - startling cover, the first version I ever heard.
- Cajun Hell - music for a bayou riot.
- Like Father, Like Son - violent parents raise violent children.
- Corruption - whining about government
- Verbal Razors - talkin' smack
- Open Season - talkin' more smack
- Overdose - obligatory love/drug metaphor.