If you can't make up your mind whether you want to eat pie or a brownie, why not get both on your fork at once? This is pretty simple to make and it tastes great.
Things You Need:
Things You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a hot water bath to prevent scorching.
- Beat the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, and the melted chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the pecan halves slowly to prevent them from getting crushed.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell.
- Bake around 45 minutes until set.
You can serve it warm (with ice cream, my preferred method) or chilled with whipped cream, ice cream, or pudding on the top. Your waistline won't thank you but your stomach will be pleased.
Iron Noder 2017