This is a tasty recipe that can be made in a single 12-inch cast iron skillet and a small bowl. Cleanup is pretty easy.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and move a rack to the lowest slot.
- Trim the Brussels sprouts and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Slice the lemon into thin discs and de-seed.
- Mince the garlic.
- Chop the onion into small chunks.
- Chop the Italian sausages into one-inch chunks.
- In the cast iron skillet, add the Brussels sprouts, onion, and lemon with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and coat everything with the oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir with a fork to form a paste.
- Coat the chicken with the paste and add to the skillet.
- Add the sausage to the skillet, but try to have it on top of the vegetables.
- Place in oven until Brussels sprouts are tender, around 30 minutes.
- Serve by placing the skillet on a trinket.
Iron Noder 2017