Not a bad dinner dish. Chicken
always tastes good. As usual, I eat it with rice
, and I liked it when I ate it last night.
- Brush some oil over the chicken.
- Broil the chicken, bone-side up at 550F for 20 minutes, turn to skin-side at broil at 450F for 15 minutes. Cut the chicken into bite size.
- Heat some oil and stir fry to scallions for a bit.
- Add 2.5 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of water. Stir-fry some more.
- Add the chicken, stir, cover, and let it simmer for 5-10 mintues.
- Thicken the gravy with the cornstarch mixture.
- Serve it up.