The Japanese have been known to make quirky videogames for quite a few years now. After all, they brought us Dance Dance Revolution.

Boong-Ga Boong-Ga is an entirely different beast. This Japanese arcade game's main purpose is simple but strange. You are suppose to stick the controller, which is shaped like a human hand pointing, into the game interface, which is a butt.

A brochure in Engrish states this about the game: "This is a fun game of spanking the people that make your life miserable. When you spank the character that you choose to punish, the face expression of the character will change as they scream and twitch in pain. The funny face expressions will make people laugh and relieve the stress."

It goes further to explain how you should play this game: "Select from 8 characcters to spank. When you spank the character you choose, the cards will be shuffled. After detecting your power with a sensor, a card will come out. It will explain your sexual behavior."

Promotional events for the game have been known to include a woman dressed up as a giant finger and a man dressed up as a pile of poop. The characters you can choose to finger include an ex-girlfriend, a child molester, a mother-in-law and a gold digger.

The following link includes a picture of the game and the promotional mascots: http://www.sixsixfive.com/229.html

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.