A 9 mol nonylphenol ethoxylated surfactant
. It is widely used throughout all industries for is excellent wetting and detergent properties.
transparent oily liquid, colorless to light yellow
Color, Pt – Co, 25 °C:
Water, wt. %: 0.3
Hydroxyl number, mg
Cloud pt., °C
of 1% soln.: 54 -
Flash pt., PMCC, °C:
Polyglycols, wt. %: 1 max.
· Agricultural wettable powders, concentrates, and various spray adjuncts
& Paper industry as a rewetting agent; emulsifying grease in waste paper;
detergent and emulsifying agent for cleaner products.
· Wallpaper removal formulations
· Wetting agent for clays in manufacture of bricks and ceramics
· Concrete additives
· Dust Control compositions
· Formulations, such as cleaners, metal cleaners, waterless hand cleaners, and acid cleaners.