2/3/04..... I have been waiting for this day for months now, and I really don't know why!

It all started with a dream I had. "Let me explain... no, there is too much. Let me sum up" (princess bride quote for all you people with no tv's or vcr's). I had a dream a few months back that made me feel kinda odd. I was in a building and i felt that there was an enourmous elephant... almost mammoth like, coming after me. I was scared, so I locked the front door and ran upstairs. I got a gun from someone upstairs. As I fumbled it and myself back downstairs to face the beast, I found the door broken open with a note on it reading, "I'll be back on 2/3/04". Being a little concerned, I got it interpreted from this website I contact when I have a dream throw me through a loop. The interpretation said that it had to do with work and they though that I would be getting a new job on that day. I currently had a job that I was not too thrilled with, but it was good enough for the time, so I embarked on a journy to find a new job. Hot Jobs, here I come.

So, for the past few months I have been searching for jobs around the nation expecting to get the email of salvation to take me away from this job of graphic monotany on this magical day. As of 4:27 pm, nothing.

I am a cancer, not like humans being a cancer to the planet, but my sun sign in the zodiac is cancer. What, you ask, does this have to do with anything? My now ex-girlfriend recently brough to my attention that cancers are prone to martyrdom.We are willing to sacrifice everything worldly for a more greater security. My life is kept interesting through the following of certain signs and foresights, or so I like to think. The realization that all cancers think similar to me was a huge blow to my life's credibility. I will probably continue to take myself on these wild goose chases anyway. This is my game, and these hands were made for clinging, so I shall continue on, but the information was rather humbling, and this day is not fortifying my lofty ideas of prophecy. Such is life, I suppose.

I got a new job later... and it's taken me places I'd never have gone without it! Life is so intricate!