Look at me, I'm in a car and I'm going very fast on a highway with lots of stores and parking lots on it.

Hello man in car who's trying to pull out of a parking lot and onto the road full of cars going very fast! It looks like you could have possibly been trying to pull out of the parking lot for ONE WHOLE MINUTE and have yet to be successful!

I can see you're maneuvering it so that the front of your car is jutting out onto the road, a ploy to get me, one of the fast moving cars to slow down to avoid hitting you -- at which point you will then pull out in front of me. That's clever! I would have never thought of THAT.

Well hey, I've got news for you friend -- I'm not going to do that! How do you like them apples? They're Granny Smiths or quite possibly Red Delicious!

I'll hit you motherfucker, don't think I won't do it! Because I will!@!!

Hit you, that is.

Watch me as I am not slowing down! Observe as I maintain the same speed I was going at before you tried to pull your little stunt! Note the fact that my foot has remained on the same angle on top of the acceleration as it was before!

I'm crazy motherfucker! Don't mess with me! I'll cut you!!@!

Welcome to Stupid Driver Highway Chicken, and you're going to lose, friend. I feel like Fonzie!!!!!!

Observe as you now go into reverse and quickly back your car up into the parking lot.

You can't stop me, don't even try!

Sorry about the exclamation points, but they're there to get the point across.