*insert groan here* I don’t feel good….we will put it like that. My allergies, also known as the Scourge of God, as acting up. My right eye is almost swollen shut, making it painful to blink; I have a runny nose that doesn’t seem to feel it should stop, and the post-nasal drip is making me sick to my stomach. *sigh* Why cant we live in air-tight sun-less bubbles?! I'm just venting my anger. Why can't they make a good medication that will make me immune to these pollens?

Though, I must confess the day isn't that bad, I just woke up…. It is actually almost lovely. The humidity is down, and the air temperature is down too, the sky is a lovely shade of blue, and cloudless. *grin* almost making it worth going outside. Almost. Actually… I have to do stuff today before we leave for the party:

  • Unload the dishwasher
  • Feed and bathe myself Pick up cards
  • Pick up medication
  • Pick up something for Jaimy
  • *thinks*, I know I am missing something…….
  • Oh duh. Put laundry in the dryer, and make that shirt I have patterns for.

It is so cute. I bought this cream colored cotton with butter cream colored swirls on it (its lovely), and I have this pattern for a long sleeved peasant top… I want to wear it to the party, so, I need to get it done. When I am done, I will take a picture and add it to my website for all of you who are interested in seeing it.

Tomorrow I am going to my grandfathers house….just because. *shrugs* It's kinda weird, we are going this Sat. (he lives 130 miles away); and then we are going back Wednesday for his birthday. And! I am missing a concert I want to go to because of this Wednesday birthday dinner, and to add insult to injury, we are going to a steak place for dinner too. *sigh* oh well, I love my grandpa…. It is worth it, it is worth it.

And, I have been enjoying my school-less few weeks. This is the first complete week without school. It is wonderful, I have been staying up till 5 am every night….something I love, and wish I could do all my life. And, I have been working at my new job, which isnt going that bad. It is hard work, and I need to learn how to balance everything to get it done…but I think I am getting there, if they don’t fire me first *grins*. They better not though, I bought these shoes for this job, and well, I will prolly wear them again. They are men's boots…so they would look really good with the baggy pants and tight shirts I wear. =)

Oh well, I have to be done with everything by 5….so… I better go now. I have 4 1/2 hours. *grin* This will be interesting. Good day to all of those I care about…you know who you are.