Where would the world of debauchery be without the cannonball? How else could your average hardcore reveler prove themselves a standout, in a league with only the most supreme over-indulgers? The cannonball is the answer for those who just can't seem to kill brain cells fast enough, though they've tried every kind of drug and alcohol. But just what is the cannonball?

The cannonball was first popularized in the 1980 film Caddyshack, directed by Harold Ramis with an all-star cast including Bill Murray, Chevy Chase and Rodney Dangerfield. The herald of the cannonball is Bill Murray's character, Carl Spackler, when he exclaims, "Cannonball! Cannonball comin'." A cannonball is possible when you are smoking marijuana and drinking at the same time. Take a hit of the marijuana (hold it!), drink some of that alcohol you have handy and finally, exhale the weed.

A cannonball can be tailored for various levels of intensity. Try combining a three to five foot bong with a shot of hard alcohol. A zen like control of one's lungs and stomach is essential for these higher level of cannonballing. Veteran cannonballers can even pound an entire beer in one cannonball. Some will tell you that cigarette smoke can be a substitute, but really, who the hell are they kidding? Just be sure to warn others of the impending cannonball, scream, "Cannonball! Cannonball coming!" Exquisite when done en masse.