Today has been quite slow. I went to school, did a reaction time lab in Comparative Anatomy, and tried to sit in a comfortable way while wearing a skirt. My knees were freezing, as were my elbows. That's always the way it is. The teacher was explaining the difference between squamous and columner and some other stuff I can't recall at the moment. Seeing as how it was first hour at quarter to eight in the morning, no one was really awake. I had taken two Quanterra sleeping pills around one o'clock this morning in order to get some decent sleep before school. Surprisingly enough, I was more wide awake by the time 6:30 rolled around than I can ever remember being before.

The day wore on, a complete waste of time from an academic standpoint. Eventually made my way to seminar, where Coach Caserta nominated me for student senate. Yay. Like I have time for extracurricular stuff. Transfered to the band room, sat with some friends until I had to use the bathroom. I dragged everyone along (actually, it didn't take much to convince them). We saw a little brown mouse run across the carpeted hallway; that was exciting. It ran under the door to the dressing room and we could not follow.

Next was lunch - well, not for me. I had to go straight to Hope for French class, as always. We have a huge presentation due this friday - nice of Madame to give us a whole two days warning.

Had to run back to West Ottawa and get my A.P. Stats book. Tons of homework. Went to bed almost as soon as I got home, and didn't wake up until almost seven. Right now I am in the process of putting my brother's old bunk bed together in the guest room (which happens to be where one of the computers is). Between cursing and dropping solid oak boards on my feet, I somehow managed to find the time to type this.