8:57pm

I went to the dentist again this morning. I got my lower right "quadrant" worked on. This included drilling and filling three cavities. The fillings are a near-white color so they are completely invisble. The dentist did an awesome job; those teeth now look perfect. Now I'm even thinking I should get my existing mercury fillings replaced. :)

I remembered to pay rent today. I'm still lucky to be at $620/month for this apartment. They haven't raised the rent on me since I moved in. The people who are moving in now are paying about $700. I don't know what it's like in most other places, but that's cheap for Boca Raton, especially being right next to FAU.

My birthday is on Sunday. I have a feeling I'm going to have to work that day also. It's the reboot weekend again. Drive all the way into work just to reboot unix machines that don't need rebooted and could potentially be done remotely from home. Bah.

I got some red CD jewel cases today for Sara's valentine's day present (I'm burning her a special song). I still haven't thought of what else to get her though. I also bought Dido's CD, "No Angel" today. I may or may not open it; I already own all of the MP3s to it.

Now I'm going to go find something to do...