2011-11-09 01:42 UTC

I recently spent several hours learning and entering my calendar entries into Google Calendar for use in my Motorola Flipout but what was taking up most of the time was trying to figure out how I can sync calendars from multiple Google accounts on the same device. I don't know if this is an issue on newer Android devices, say those running an OS beyond version 2.1. It's very irritating that by default, my device syncs only the calendar associated with the account I first specified at device set-up time. A workaround I figured out was sharing and giving full access to the calendar I want to use with the 2nd Google account. This made my entries appear fine except holidays. The holidays shown in the device still matched the 2nd account's settings. My solution for that was changing the holiday settings in that account from my PC. Everything shows up fine now. I can enter, change, and delete calendar entries from either the phone or PC and the calendar updates within seconds. I do wonder how much bandwidth Android uses for calendar and contacts updates, considering the OS likely syncs everything up every time one reconnects to the Internet. I'm a BlackBerry user and still do a lot of things off-line and not via cloud computing. As I do travel from time to time and don't always have access to a local SIM, or using one may be expensive, I can end up roaming, and would have to keep an eye on exactly how much bandwidth is being used. Thankfully, Android does let me choose what to sync, and I believe has settings so the phone can sync only when using WiFi.

I started looking around for lesbian erotica but am wondering which are some really good lesbian romance or erotic films besides Fucking Åmål - specifically stuff that's not hardcore porn. For some reason, I don't like seeing men being intimate or romantic to women. I prefer seeing only women expressing their love for each other.