I guess it's only fitting that this is my first node. I'm sitting here at my computer at 3:42 in the morning. I woke up at around 11 AM yesterday with the intention of starting on my homework. I still haven't started. I have to leave for school in exactly two hours. What am I to do? Just work, I suppose.

Yesterday was the birthday of that girl I liked. It's over now. I don't like her anymore. We kissed, we had fun. She's with her ex and I'm with mine. Things are how they should be.

I guess there's not much to say anymore. I'm thinking of giving my half-completed work tomorrow to a friend to turn in to the teacher for me, and then skipping for the day. I don't know where I'd go, or what I'd do. Maybe I'd take along that girl that likes me. I'd probably sleep the whole time, wherever we went.

After reading through some stuff I realized there's another car I want to get. A 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. It's NA so I figure there's lots of modding room on it. I just like its appearance. I guess the AWD legacy draws me in too.

I guess maybe now that I've done something I'll actually work on my essays now. I need to find out the beliefs and ideas of Dante Alighieri. I keep wanting to sort out those Pokemon cards I got from a friend on Friday.

I've never pulled an all-nighter on a school night before. I wonder how I'll be tomorrow. I still have two packets I'm planning to do in school, since I have to turn it in last period. If I can find someone to copy off of then I'll be fine but if not then I need to stay awake a lot to get the answers. I hope I don't pass out in class. I'm planning on sleeping on the bus, but I don't want to slip into too deep of a sleep. I need to budget my time. If I sleep on the bus, I have to sleep light enough that I'm still semi-conscious and can get up when the bus ride is over. I then have an hour before school starts, but that time could be spent working on things like the two packets. I just don't know what to do.

I guess I need to just print out the info for one of the packets so I can do it in lunch and Biology. I'll get the answers for the other one from my friend's book in Biology or from someone who has the answers.

Maybe today will be good. Maybe today will be bad. I know one thing, though. Today is April 14, 2008, and I'm going to experience it.