If you were concerned worry not for friend Behr is okay for now. Trials of life continue unabated. Quite something. Very chill (Internet kiddie saying). They will get it. You may not. Can't be helped.

I have confirmed through the use of vibrant circumstantial evidence (police terminology dating back to Sherlock Holmes and the Dames of the Basketballs) that what tore through those poor people (this shows right here absolute proof that I care about people due to use of "poor" and "people" together to express sorrow over the loss of life back at the hospital - indeed!) was in fact the hairless ass weasel I thought I managed to shake off my tail somewhere in Europe. He may have hopped a ride on a freighter or done some serious ass hobo shit to get across the ocean because we all know for an absolute fact due to science that hairless ass weasels cannot, under ANY fucking circumstances, swim.

Enough said on that topic. We will revisit it later after you recover from what is known as "sticker shock" after seeing my mostly unnecessary use of profanity to punctuate the seriousness of my state of mind on these affairs. .Enough said. I repeat: Enough said! Okay? Jesus.

Fucking brain maggos. Assholes.

I have to get off the phone. This is long distance and I'm using an expired Sears credit card (of Sears & Roebuck fame - name you may be more familiar with this company by).

You know where to reach me.

My friends.

 

 

* Yes "maggos" is correct. >That is not what the Internet kiddies call a "typo." I won't hear any different on it. Debate is useless at this point.