ABC News Correspondent Leonardo DiCaprio: So, you like the environment and stuff, right?

President Clinton: Yes, I think that the environment is a very important part of our future that we should try to protect at all times.

ABC News Correspondent Leonardo DiCaprio: That's cool. People are saying my new movie The Beach hurt the environment by destroying some beach in Thailand, but that's not true. I love the environment. It's good and stuff.

President Clinton: That's very brave of you to say, young man.

ABC News Correspondent Leonardo DiCaprio: You like sex too. That's cool. I voted for you, you know. At least I think I did.

President Clinton: Thank you very much.

ABC News Correspondent Leonardo DiCaprio: That whole impeachment thing was stupid. I bet if I was president, they would have impeached me like a billion times by now. I'm glad that now you can finally get back to the important work you do for the Armenian people.

President Clinton: American.

ABC News Correspondent Leonardo DiCaprio: Oh yeah, duh. Well, I think I speak for all of the youth of America when I say that you rock, dude. You're like the coolest president ever. You just do so much for the economy, man, and stopping those fuckin' Republicans from like ruining the country. You're the best. So, what are you doing later today, man?

President Clinton: First I have a photo shoot with the Girl Scout who sold the most cookies. Then I'm going golfing with Steven Spielberg.

ABC News Correspondent Leonardo DiCaprio: Cool, man.

President Clinton: So, are you the new White House correspondent now?

ABC News Correspondent Leonardo DiCaprio: I don't think so, Pres. This is hard. Plus, ABC told me that if this works out, next week the Backstreet Boys are going to interview you about social security.