According to their information, The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. The disclosure of the truth will have far-reaching implications for our society -- new technologies to end pollution and global warming, long-term solution to the energy crisis, and the beginning of an era of peaceful relations with other civilizations in space.

Founded in 1993 by Steven M. Greer, M.D., a former emergency room physician, the Disclosure Project has to date edited over 100 hours of video featuring testimonies from over 100 military and government witnesses to UFO events and projects. This number has swelled to over 400 persons from various military, government and civilians walks of life, most of which are persons in high ranking military positions who have been trusted with access to super secret or sensitive material, including such things as access to nuclear weapons and other severely limited activities. The majority of the persons stepping forward have either previously or currently held Top Secret clearence to government and military projects and are privy to information not viewable by the public or even the President in some cases.

On May 9, 2001, the Disclosure Project held a press conference, sponsered by the National Press Club during which a portion of the 400 witnesses stepped forward and stated their willingness to testify before a Congressional Hearing about their knowledge on the UFO Phenomenon and represented the rest of this group in swearing to do their best to bring about disclosure and truth in regards to extraterristrials.

The Disclosure Project can be found at http://www.disclosureproject.org