Just in case you haven't had the chance...

The political election this year has a few oddities, this should go without saying. First and foremost, this would be the first incumbent to fall in three decades. I attribute this to the old saying stick with the devil you know. Last time it happen the Clinton's were involved as well. That event also was the last time Georgia flipped. Other than voting for the peanut farmer over the Hollywood star Georgia has been pretty fucking stable with their choice like Texas.

The possibilities are endless but was a mass exodus from metropolitans this year which are typically democratic strong holds, and as we speak democrats are being urged to move to Georgia before the runoff in some kind of hybrid strategy of gentrification and gerrymandering, I suppose.

Fifty percent of the population resides in the high contested states Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Florida, Texas, California and New York.

New York post finds and reports two dead people that voted on Staten Island and I would suspect this list is no where near exhausted, while news week provided proof of a backlog leading to deceased people receiving ballots. This lead me to think the problem with dead people voting this year could be exacerbated due to Covid-19 and the high mortality rate of the elderly. Add on the 3 million people that die every year on average in the US, throw in the mass distribution of mail in ballots the potential for voter fraud is now basically relying on the honor system, hoping the grieving widows do the right thing. And history has taught us the temptation will be too great for some, the question is how many? Who has the moral fortitude to tell Satan "Not today."

Simply throwing out the ballot like the guy featured in news week is not suitable. This is an important government document and it should be destroyed. Can I suggest Cremation?

The Milwaukee (Wis.) Police Department reported in 2008 that there was an "illegal organized attempt to influence the outcome of the 2004 election in the state of Wisconsin." There were more votes counted than the number of voters who officially cast ballots, according to the report — about 5,000 more, in a presidential battleground decided by 12,000 votes.

Speaking of illegal ballots, on the newest episode of law and order, Pennsylvania might have broke their own laws when counting the ballots potentially nullifying hundreds of thousands of votes. Meanwhile, one of the CNN stooges keeps telling us there is nothing to see here. Georgia just announced they are going to recount their ballots by hand. This would be the best way to uncover some discrepancies if there any to find but I want to make this clear for the kids in the back I know it is not because they are searching for inconsistencies. But I am still asking myself why in the pucking h-e double hockey sticks are the main stream media outlets in U.S. not covering this election thoroughly? OH yeah, I remember now.

Probably because this isn't about letting people make their own decisions after being presented information from both sides, this about demoralization. They are not going to jump on a quote like the one Ronna McDaniel, Chair of the Republican National Committee (RNC), told FOX News commentator Sean Hannity that she has "234 pages containing 500 sworn affidavits alleging 11,000 incidents of various types of voter fraud," like they would if it was a tweet from a nobody that shared a version of their opinion.

And the parrots and their handlers still say the president's claims of fraud are false, meritless misinformation. This about controlling people through popular opinion while deciding what is popular. They are gaslighting people into believing their narrative by pretending nothing is wrong.

I want these correspondents to stop trying to tell me what to think, but rather provide an unbiased account, allow me to process it on my own and form my own decisions. I want these journalist, reporters or those yellow-bellied-whatever-you-want-to-call-'ems to live up to the ethics taught in every high school journalism class.

If we truly want this Democratic-Republic to work there must be more transparency. Period.

From government officials to professional Journalist and the big tech social media publishing and distributing the information.

We the people must hold them, all of these civil servants, accountable. Not just the cops.