You can't steal someone if they want to be taken. Decisions, decisions...choice.

It happens. When a person comes to realize several things in their life, it's dynamite! A person is depressed: lying around the house, moping, pained, no motivation, mentally blocked, unable to think clearly, quick to anger and frustration, not caring where they're going or what they can do - these are when one realizes a change must be made because they're halfway in the grave. What grave?!? Why?!? Is happiness selfish? Is fulfillment unattainable?

I've come to believe, from personal experience, that once I said those words... I spoke into existence a completely new possibility for myself and all involved. Its effect was immediate! I felt a weight lifted in my soul. Everything around me became clear and concise. Do I mean the answers have all fallen into place? Oh no! But a few certainly have.

And those fears are always present: the ones I have to let go. What can I do now? - Pull up my bootlaces and roll with the punches.  Will I always be alone? - Maybe I will and I'm okay with that.  Did I do this for someone else? - Hell no! This is for me and my well-being. And I feel that more deeply than anything in years.  

You can't take anyone anywhere that they haven't already wished for themselves.