Last dream was based REALLY lightly on winter war of Finland.. In the beginning I had to destroy enemy trucks parked in a valley, so I had to drop down to them and steal some explosives first. During the MGS-like scene, I sneaked withing the trucks while avoiding guards, and got myself a laser-seeking missile launcher and 8 missiles, which would be enough to blow up the 6 trucks. I climbed a pile of boxes in the corner of the valley to get on a cliff where someone from my side was waiting, and readied the missile launcher. It was like the one in Half-Life, so aiming was extremely easy with the red dot, and after blowing up four trucks with direct hits, I played a little and blew up the remaining two by firing the missiles next to the trucks and moving the aim to make them curve on their targets. The man who was fighting on my side noticed that the enemy leaders were heading past us with a jeep, but fortunately they had a horse pulling empty wagons tied on the jeep, so I knew I'd need to jump on the wagons platform. I had most of my ammo on my horses saddlebags, so I had no choise but take the horse with me as I started running to the wagons while it was passing me, and manged to get the horse up with me. Enemies driving the jeep were both dressed like renaissance aristocrats, but though they noticed me and my horse get in, their attempt to get away was useless since I was already in the wagons. I loaded my flintlock pistol (in fact, a pellet gun) with round lead bullet and shot Napoleon in the neck, but I only managed to cause a flesh wound. I reloaded and shot again, but though I missed, I heard Napoleon tell the taller one "You're supposed to protect me, but only he can harm us if you keep that up! Stop the car!". The car stopped on a fine gravel field, and the enemies got off the car. Loading the pistol would have been too slow, so I grabbed a swords handle from the saddleback and swung it at Napoleon, but I had only wielded a belt from its buckle, so he had time to wield a sword and a sabre before I got the right sword from my horse. Fortunately, my sword was longer than his, so I poked it at his chest while he tried to swing his at me, but the blade was too short to hit me. He swung his sabre on his left hand, and it would have reached my wrist unless I'd have pulled my sword out from his chest in time and jumped back. The lenght of my sword was a great advantage, so I managed to hit two long cuts across his chest, which slowed him down. I knew I'd have to cut deeper to kill him, so I stepped at him and swung the sword straight down at his left shoulder, making him scream in pain as his hand dropped loose. I swung the bloody sword upwards and made a loop in the air, sending the blade against his unprotected side and sinking it almost halfway into his body. He dropped to his knees, so I pulled the sword out and let his corpse fall on its face while I turned against the taller aristocrat. He appeared to be swedish, and wielded a dagger, which I feared he might throw at me, but aware of his defeat, he thrusted it into his chest to avoid being captured alive. I thought it might be a trick, so I wielded the sword with both hands, and as I got to his corpse, I hit him twice in the neck to cut his head off. The man who had been fighting with me came into the gravel field with George Washington, who congratulated me for saving the free capitalistic world. I also heard that Napoleon was a traitor from Savo, and some other historical information before George Washington left us. I noticed that I had a paperpunch struck on my leg, and though the damage was so slight I had hardly noticed it, I was angry and didnt know who had hit me with it. George Washington was the only person alive besides the other man, so I thought if I should have revenged him, but because I couldnt be sure I only cursed and let him go. I talked with the man who was still with me, and woke up.